You don’t need to go to the bank to conduct financial transactions when you use the GTBank online banking services but first, you must register for it.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Either through their website or mobile app, GTBank online banking service is simple, fast, protected, and always accessible.
Because of this, you have unrestricted control over the system and can efficiently complete 90% of your banking tasks using a mobile app or online.
Customers can check their account balance, transfer funds, and pay bills and utilities all from the convenience of their home.
Read Also: Top 10 Best Banks for Students in Nigeria
How to Register for GtBank Online Banking
Visit the website at www.gtbank.com using your login information (User Credentials) to register for the GTBank Online Banking Services.
Please take note that when you opened your account, a profile for this service was immediately created for you and given to your email address.
If you still have not gotten your login information, go to www.gtbank.com and select the Internet Banking tab, then click the REGISTER button, or call *737*6*5# from your bank-registered phone number.
Please be aware that after getting the password, you have two hours to change it.
How to Reset the Password for Gtbank Internet Banking
You must do the following in order to update your passcode to one you can remember easily:
- After logging into your account, select “Self-Service” from the left navigation bar.
- Look for and select the “Change your Password” menu.
- Enter your current or default password, followed by a new one.
- Enter the new password once more, and then click “submit.”
- If the change is successful, a verification page will show up.
Note: The new password becomes effective the moment you log on to the online banking platform for the next time.
In case you misplaced or forgot your GTbank internet banking password
Please visit the GTbank website at www.gtbank.com and take the following actions:
- Locate the Online Banking tab and select the login link.
- Select the “Forgot your Password” link after entering your user ID.
- The Passcode notification page will display.
- Answer the secret question truthfully, then press the next button.
- You are requested to protect your passcode for security purposes.
You can also contact the GTConnect contact center by calling 0700 GET CONNECT (0700 482666328), 234-1-4480000, 08029002900, or 08039003900 and selecting 2 & 0 to speak to an agent if you have been locked out after three failed login attempts.
What You Can Do with GTbank App
- You can send foreign currencies e.g. dollars, pounds, or euros to anybody in the world by using your domestic account. Update your password and personal information.
- Transfers to other GTBank accounts or other banks made by third parties from your current or savings account.
- Verify your account’s balance, keep an eye on transactions, and print your expense report.
- Pay utility bills, move money across accounts, and provide money to other recipients.
- Request, verify, and terminate checks.
- Purchase tickets for flights on the following airlines: Aviareps-Afriqiyah Airways, British Airways, Alitalia Airlines, Lufthansa German Airlines, and Delta Air Lines.
- Pay the fee for your US visa.
How to Use the Mobile App for GTBank
On your smartphone, install the GTWorld App or even the GTBank Mobile App for secure, complete access to all our services (available on Android, iOS)
Regarding the GTBank Mobile Banking App
- Open the smartphone’s application store (e.g. Google Play Store) for Android Devices.
- Look for and download the “GtBank Mobile App“
- Start the download and install successfully.
- Tap “Let’s get started” to swipe.
- Enter your password and user ID for Internet Banking. and proceed by clicking Login.
- Click “Yes, approve this.”
- Choose your desired mode for transaction verification (PIN or Token)
- The PIN
- Press “PIN”
- Select “I agree” next to the terms of service.
- Fill out the displayed form accurately Details
- Press “Continue”
- As a Token
- Select “Token”
- Type the OTP that was sent to your designated phone, Email or phone number with the bank
- Press “Continue”
- The PIN
How to Check your GTBank Account Balance
You may check your outstanding balance quickly using one of four different methods, including the USSD code, GTBank Online Banking, mobile apps, and GTConnect.
There are a number of reasons why individuals want to keep track of how much money they have remaining.
One of the biggest advantages is that it can alert you when your bank account is getting low or prevent you from dropping below the required minimum level.
If you’ve ever been in a situation where you urgently needed to check your GTBank account’s balance but weren’t sure how to go about doing it?
Below are 4 ways to assess the balance of your GTbank account:
Method 1: Use a USSD code to check your GTBank account balance
Using the GTBank USSD Code today allows you to complete a variety of complex financial operations, including balance inquiries, money transfers, airtime recharges, bill payments, and much more.
Here is the USSD code you use to check the balance of your bank account.
Register your line for GTBank online banking by dialing *737# in order to use USSD if you are inexperienced with it or the bank has declined to assist you.
If under any circumstances you are still unable to enter this pin on your device, you should seek assistance by going to the bank’s customer service department.
Method 2: Use a mobile app to view your GTBank account balance
The GTBank smartphone app functions very similarly to USSD banking but has more features to assist you in efficiently managing your bank account.
You may also conduct a variety of operations using this app, including paying your energy bills, recharging cable TV, viewing your account balance, etc.
Installing the GTBank smartphone app on your chosen device is the first step. Please start by clicking one of the buttons below.
Download GtBank App Here
• Use your ID and password to access the application after installation. By default, your available balance will be shown.
Method 3: Access your GTBank account balance online
You may access their Internet Banking program on any web page on a PC or smartphone, which is another fantastic way to see the balance of your bank account.
You can do that by visiting GtBank.com
• Use your User ID/Email and Password to access the Internet Banking platform.
Choose My Account >> Balance Enquiry from the menu.
Method 4: Use GTConnect to view your GTBank account balance
90% of your transactions may be completed using GTConnect, an interactive online, automated self-service contact center, from the convenience of your home or any other location in the world.
Using GTConnect, you may easily check the balance of your GTBank account by following the instructions below.
- Simply dial 08029002900 or 08039003900 to reach GTConnect, or use their IVR services.
- Customers who have login information should press 1 and listen to voice instructions.
- •When prompted by the IVR voice prompt, provide your Internet banking information.
- • Check the balance on your account.
- • Simply dial 08029002900 or 08039003900 to reach GTConnect, or use their IVR services.
Users who have login information may click 1 and listen to voice instructions.
- When prompted by the IVR voice prompt, provide your Internet banking information.
- Check the balance on your account.
To Sum Up
Registering for GTBank Online Banking is a simple yet significant step towards managing your finances with ease and convenience.
In this guide, we’ve provided you with the essential steps and insights to get started on your online banking journey with GTBank.
With GTBank Online Banking you can embrace the future of banking and take control of your financial transactions from the comfort of your home or anywhere with an Internet connection
First Bank New USSD Code – How To Activate, Buy Airtime, Check Balance and Transfer
Polaris Bank New USSD Code – How to Activate, Transfer and Check Balance
FCMB USSD New Code – How to Activate, Transfer Money, and Check Account Balance
Union Bank New Transfer Code| How to Activate the USSD Mobile Banking Code
Access Bank New USSD Code and How to Activate Mobile Transfer