Did you know you can carry out several banking tasks without physically being at the bank? It is indeed feasible with Union Bank new transfer code *826#.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
All you require is a working phone and a bank account. Even without internet access, you can conduct banking transactions.
Customers can carry out several banking operations using their mobile devices. In this post, you will find all the information you require regarding the Union Bank USSD code and how to start banking on your mobile device.
Union Bank New Transfer Code
The *826# is the recognized Union Bank USSD banking code (transfer code). This shortcode lets you complete your financial transactions more quickly and intelligently.
You can also send money to other UBN accounts and bank accounts using the USSD code, as well as pay bills, purchase airtime and data, check account balances, and many other things.
Available around the clock, you can do banking operations on the weekends, government holidays, and even at midnight.
Additionally, you can use any Nigerian telecoms network to access USSD banking services. This implies that as long as the number is connected to your Union bank account.
Features of the *826# Transfer Code
The Union bank transfer code allows you to carry out the following functions:
- Transferring money to a different Union bank account
- Transferring money to several bank accounts
- Airtime Boost for oneself and others
- Data top-up for you and others
- Check the balance of your account
- Activate a new account
- Pay your bills.
- Pay the vendor
How to Activate the Union Bank *826# Transfer Code
You must first activate the Union bank transfer code on your phone before using it. You need a debit/credit card, an active phone number, and an active Union bank account to achieve this.
To activate the Union bank transfer code if you already have one, follow the steps below:
- Dial *826# from the call app on your smartphone.
- Make sure to dial the code from the phone number associated with your Union bank account.
- A pop-up notification will appear asking for your Union bank account number.
- Your 10-digit NUBAN account number should be entered in the available field.
- Add the final six numbers of your Union Bank debit or credit card here.
- Put in your 4-digit transfer PIN to confirm the transaction.
NOTE: There is no service cost associated with activating the Union bank transfer code.
How to Use the Union Bank Transfer Code for Money Transfers
Follow the steps below to transfer money from your Union bank account to another bank account:
- Dial *826*1*Amount*Recipient’s Account No# to send money to another Union bank account, for instance, *826*1*5000*2345678901#.
- Dial *826*2*Amount*Recipient’s Account No# to send money to other Bank accounts, for instance, *826*2*5000*8901234567.
- Enter your Union bank transfer PIN to confirm the transaction after dialing the code.
- Verify the recipient’s account information that is shown on the screen.
The beneficiary will get the money right away.
NOTE: There will be a ₦10 service charge for money transfers to other bank accounts.
How to Use the Union Bank Transfer Code to Check Account Balance
You can check your Union bank account number using the USSD banking code if you can’t remember it and need it immediately.
Follow the instructions below to verify your account balance using the transfer code:
- Use the phone number associated with your Union bank account to dial *826*4# using the call app on your mobile device.
- It will be necessary for you to enter your Union bank transfer PIN.
- To confirm the transaction, enter the 4-digit transfer PIN.
- The screen will show the balance of your account.
- You will also receive a text message with your account balance.
Union Bank’s USSD Short Codes
- Check account balance – *826*4#
- Airtime TopUp for yourself – *826*Amount#
- Airtime TopUp for others –*826*Amount*Recipient’s phone No#
- Data purchase – *826*9#
- Funds transfer to Union Bank account – *826*1*Amount*Account No#
- Funds transfer to other banks – *826*2*Amount*Account no#
- Request a debit card – *826*21#
- Cardless withdrawal – *826*7*amount#
- Request a loan – *826*41#
- Pay merchants – *826*22*merchant code*amount#
- Block and unblock debit/credit card – *826*21#
- Block your account from your phone number – *826*6#
- Block your account from other phone numbers – *826*6*mobile number#
To Sum Up
Union Bank’s USSD mobile banking service provides customers with a convenient and efficient way to manage their accounts and conduct transactions.
By following the simple activation process outlined in this guide, customers can access a wide range of banking services, including funds transfers, bill payments, and account balance inquiries, all from the comfort of their mobile devices.
First Bank New USSD Code – How To Activate, Buy Airtime, Check Balance, and Transfer
Polaris Bank New USSD Code – How to Activate, Transfer, and Check Balance
FCMB USSD New Code – How to Activate, Transfer Money, and Check Account Balance
Access Bank New Ussd Code and How to Activate Mobile Transfer
How to Register and Activate Stanbic USSD Code Without an ATM Card