You can now pay bills, buy airtime, transfer money, check your BVN, and even check the balance of your bank account on your mobile device using the Access Bank new USSD code.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Everything you need to know about the Access Bank USSD number, including how to enable it and use it to check your bank account balance, will be covered in this piece.
Read on to learn more by continuing to read this account.
Access Bank New USSD Code
Thanks to Access Bank’s new USSD banking code *710#, customers can perform financial transactions directly from their mobile devices.
Due to the implementation of this code, Access Bank customers are no longer required to visit the bank to perform banking activities personally. They can now operate their businesses conveniently from their homes.
Therefore, regardless of the day of the week, whether it is a holiday or not, or even if it is a weekend, you can use the USSD number to conduct any financial activities.
What Can I Do With the USSD Code for Access Bank?
You can carry out the following actions using the Access Bank USSD banking code:
- Buy yourself credit using your bank account.
- buy others credit
- Open a New Access bank account.
- Check the amount in the account.
- Transfer funds to a different Access bank account
- Transfer funds to different financial accounts (UBA, GTB, Zenith, First Bank, Wema Bank, Fidelity Bank, etc.)
- Make utility payments e.g. betting, light bills, etc.
- Create OTP for additional purchases.
How to Activate the Access Bank USSD Code
The Access Bank USSD number must first be enabled on your phone before you can use it. The steps listed below should be followed to enable the USSD code:
- Open the dial pad on your smartphone.
- Utilizing the SIM used in opening your Access Bank account, enter the USSD banking number *710# for Access Bank.
- Type in your 10-digit Access bank account number.
- Your 11-digit Bank Verification Number is required. (BVN)
- The last six numbers of your Access bank debit card should be entered.
- Put in your 4-digit PIN for bank card transfers.
- Select “Submit”
Congratulations! Your Smartphone Access bank USSD banking code has been properly enabled.
How to Check the Balance of Your Access Bank Account USSD Code Usage
Follow the steps listed below to verify the amount in your Access bank account:
- Open the dial pad on your smartphone.
- Use the phone number associated with your bank account to enter the USSD code *710#.
- To complete the move, enter your 4-digit PIN.
- You will receive a text notification with your Access bank account amount.
Short Code for Access Bank Transfer 2023
- Operation Short Code for New Account Opening: 7100#
- Airtime for yourself: 710Amount#
- Airtime for others: 710Amount*Phone Number#
- Data Purchase: 7108#
- Fund Transfer to Access Bank:7101Amount*Account Number#
- Money Transfer to Other Banks: 7102AmountAccount Number# Balance Enquiry: 7105# Merchant Payment: 7103Amount
How to Transfer Money Using Access Bank Website
- Visit the main Access Bank Website by clicking Access Bank.
- Navigate to the top right area of the screen. There is “Internet banking” available.
- To see the “Individual and Business” choices, tap the icon.
- On your selection, tap. You will be taken to another screen where you must enter your “username” for mobile banking.
- Select “Continue” from the tabs.
- Then, as necessary, enter your mobile banking “password.”
- Select “Login” by tapping it. If verification is effective, you will have no trouble logging in to your account.
You can explore your account to see the amount once logged in.
Common Mistakes When Using Access Bank Online Account
It can be difficult to verify your account amount on your phone. You might run into difficulties that make using the program more difficult.
- The typical mistakes that you might make include an incorrect PIN or password.
- Pick a strong passcode you can recall that is challenging for others to decipher.
- Before submitting your password or PIN for mobile banking activities, make sure to verify it twice.
- Inadequate network connection: When using mobile banking to verify your balance, ensure your internet connection is strong.
- If your connection is poor, consider moving to a location with a better connection or switching to a different network.
- Using outdated software to access mobile banking is another frequent mistake. Use the most recent edition of your Access mobile banking software whenever possible.
- Check if you entered the proper account information if you try to view your balance using your mobile banking program, the transaction fails.
Also, be aware that the time it takes the system to execute your request may be a few seconds. For assistance, if it keeps failing, get in touch with Access Bank customer support.
To Sum Up
Access Bank provides a simple method for checking your account amount on your phone. You can verify how much money is in your account with just a few taps on your smartphone.
To protect yourself from malicious activity, you must be conscious of the security risks connected with Internet banking and adopt the appropriate security measures.
Instead of going to the bank, it provides clients with a safe, practical, and affordable method to perform financial operations using USSD codes on their mobile phones.
This article emphasizes the UBA transfer codes for transferring money from the UBA bank to other institutions using a mobile phone, both with and without internet access.
Polaris Bank New USSD Code – How to Activate, Transfer, and Check Balance
FCMB USSD New Code – How to Activate, Transfer Money, and Check Account Balance
Union Bank New Transfer Code| How to Activate the USSD Mobile Banking Code
How to Register and Activate Stanbic USSD Code Without an ATM Card
Top 10 Best Banks for Students in Nigeria