Do you require information on Fidelity Bank USSD Code activation? This article explains how to set up banking on your phone by dialing *770# and how to conduct transactions.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Dial *770# from your registered phone number (Mtn, Glo, Airtel, or 9 Mobile) to activate the Fidelity Bank USSD code, and then follow the on-screen instructions to generate your PIN.
Then, use the code to pay bills, check your balance, buy airtime, or transfer money to any bank account without an ATM card.
As a result, this post aids in your understanding of this activation process as well as other connected issues.
What is the Fidelity Bank USSD Code?
*770# is the USSD code for Fidelity Bank. It is a quick and simple method to carry out any financial operations on your phone, like sending money, checking your balance, purchasing airtime, or paying bills.
This USSD code is compatible with all phones, including feature phones and smartphones, as well as the four main mobile networks in Nigeria: Mtn, Glo, Airtel, and 9 Mobile.
Getting Started *770#
You may conveniently complete your banking operations with the value-added service of Instant Banking by dialing *770#. Once you have a Fidelity Bank Account, you are one step closer to being able to complete all transactions.
You may choose from a variety of services by dialing *770# on your mobile phone and choosing Instant Banking, and you’re good to go! It’s really simple.
How To Open Account With *770#
By dialing *770*01#, you may open an account with us right now in 8 easy steps.
- Step 1: If you have your BVN or not you can still open an account.
- Step 2: Type your first name in here. Primary Name
- Step 3: Type your middle name here, or press ‘0’ if you don’t have one.
- Step 4: Write your last name.
- Step 5: Select your gender.
- Step 6: Enter your account officer code or, if you don’t have one, hit ‘0’
- Step 7: Enter your birthdate.
- Step 8: Press 1 to continue and confirm your information.
With the above steps you have successfully opened a Fidelity account.
How to Activate the USSD Code for Fidelity Bank
You must register the *770# on your phone before you may use it. The procedures needed to activate and utilize the Fidelity Bank USSD code for transactions are listed below:
- On your Fidelity bank registered phone, dial the code *770#. Airtel, MTN, Glo, or 9 Mobile.
- Your ATM debit card’s last four numbers must be entered.
- Make a special USSD PIN and then verify it.
- Check for a notification of successful activation.
USSD Code Activation Requirement for Fidelity Bank
The following conditions must be met before you may activate the Fidelity Bank USSD code on your phone:
- You must own a functioning Fidelity bank account
- Use a debit card or an ATM card.
- Use your mobile network’s airtime for network charges using the phone number associated with your bank account. Airtel, MTN, Glo, or 9 Mobile.
- Afterward, dail *770# to enable USSD banking.
How to Activate Fidelity USSD Banking Without ATM Card
Without an ATM or debit card, how can I activate the Fidelity Bank USSD code?
You may carry out any financial operation, including transfers and airtime payments, by dialing the Fidelity Bank number *770# and entering your USSD PIN.
Since you can only access your account on the phone using a debit card, it is impossible to activate the Fidelity Bank USSD code without an ATM card.
Get a Fidelity debit card as a result from any branch that is nearby.
Fidelity Bank Cardless Withdrawal Method
Without a card, get instant cash from an ATM. When you get to the ATM only to realize that you left your debit card at home, it may be annoying.
Stay calm! You may make an ATM cash withdrawal via cardless withdrawal without using your debit card. It is simple, hassle-free, and secure.
Dial *770*8*AMOUNT# on your phone to make a cash withdrawal without using a debit card, for instance, *770*8*10000#, and then follow the on-screen instructions.
Create a one-time PIN (OTP), then input it to receive a Paycode for a direct cash withdrawal from your Fidelity account. To obtain your cash at the ATM, simply enter your Paycode, PIN, and Amount.
How To Check Balance On Fidelity USSD Banking *770#
It’s now simple to keep track of your transactions. Using the *770# Instant Banking platform, you may check your account balance on your phone.
Now it’s simple to check the amount on any of your accounts!
Using *770# To Check Your Balance
Simply dial *770*0# and follow the on-screen instructions to find out how much money is still in your account.
How to Update Bvn Using Fidelity Ussd Code *770#
Instantly update your BVN/Email on your phone. There is no need to visit the bank or worry about your BVN.
The most convenient method of updating your email address and BVN without having to visit the bank.
Dial *770*02# to update your BVN.
Email and SMS Alerts using *770#
Select the SMS and email alerts you would want to receive.
The many email and SMS categories you want to receive may now be chosen. You may choose whether to receive emails or SMSes.
How to select the notifications you wish to receive:
You may select the notifications you want to receive by dialing *770*2#.
Fidelity USSD PIN Reset Instructions
Use the code *770*00# on your registered phone (Mtn, Glo, Airtel, or 9 Mobile) to reset your Fidelity Bank USSD 4-digit PIN if you’ve forgotten it or need to alter it.
Finally, adhere to the instructions displayed on the screen. When you sign up for Fidelity Bank USSD banking, this code is useful in case you forget your PIN.
Fidelity USSD Banking Deactivation Instructions
Did you need to ban your account after losing your phone? Fidelity Bank USSD mobile banking (Mtn, Glo, Airtel, or 9 Mobile) can be turned off by dialing *770*Phone Number#.
After that, enter your 6-digit PIN by following the on-screen instructions.
Alternatively, block the card by using the number *770*911# if your Fidelity Bank ATM debit card is stolen, lost, or your PIN has been compromised.
Dial the code *770# on your registered phone (Mtn, Glo, Airtel, or 9 Mobile) to unlock your Fidelity Bank USSD banking. Then adhere to the on-screen instructions.
Other USSD Banking Codes for Fidelity
- Dial *770*Account Number*Amount# to transfer funds to a Fidelity bank account.
- To transfer funds to another bank account, dial *770*Amount#.
- Purchase airtime for yourself by dialing *770*Nuban Account Number*Amount#.
- To purchase an Mtn, Glo, Airtel, or 9Mobile recharge, dial *770*Amount#
- For others, purchase airtime Put in the number *770*Phone Number*. Amount # to reload Mtn, Glo, Airtel, or 9 Mobile
Using an ATM without a debit card to withdraw money To make a cardless withdrawal, dial *770*8*Anount# and then adhere to the on-screen directions.
- Bills to be paid: Enter the code *770# and adhere to the on-screen instructions.
- Check the balance of your Fidelity bank account. Dial *770*0#.
- How to block your debit card: Please dial *770*911#.
- Dial *770*01# to open a Fidelity bank account.
How To Pay Bills with Fidelity USSD *770#
Pay your bills whenever it’s convenient for you using DStv, Swift 4G, NairaBet, LCC Toll, and many other services!
For the majority of us, just thinking about paying bills causes stress—traffic, lines, delays, etc. You can put all of it behind you with *770# Instant Banking.
Bill payment is now incredibly simple and convenient. Even without an internet connection, you can pay your bills.
How to Pay a Bill Using *770# Dial *770*CODE*SMART CARD NUMBER*AMOUNT# to pay a bill.
To pay for a $5500 DStv plan, call *770*1099*41234567890*5500# from your phone.
The following are the dialing codes for paying your bills:
- Kano Electricity Distribution Company Prepaid (KEDCO Prepaid) 1013
- Kano Electricity Distribution Company Postpaid (KEDCO Postpaid) 1014
- Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Postpaid (EEDC Postpaid) 1021
- Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Prepaid (EEDC Prepaid) 1044
- Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC Bills) 1013
- Kano Electricity Distribution Company Prepaid (KEDCO Prepaid) 1014
- Kano Electricity Distribution Company (KEDCO Postpaid
- Company for the Distribution of Electricity in Benin (BEDC Postpaid Payments) 1015
- 1011 Payments for EKEDP Prepaid (EKEDP Prepaid)
- 1012 EKEDP Prepaid Payments (Postpaid EKEDP)
- Toll payments for 1066 LCC
- 1055 NairaBet
- Lagos Toll Company, 1068
The fees for using Fidelity Instant Banking (*770#) are:
- Transaction Charge Balance Inquiry Service Rendered Old Fee 10-20
- Intra-bank Transfer Flat Rate of N50 N0–N5000–N10>N5000–N25 for others.
- Bill payments 100 105 Interbank Transfer Flat rate of N50 N0-N5,000 – N10 + VAT >N5,000 – N25 + VAT
Frequently Asked Questions FAQs
What is the Network Fee for Fidelity USSD Activation?
When you activate the Fidelity bank USSD code *770# and each time you use the code for any financial operations, the mobile network (MTN, GLO, Airtel, or 9Mobile) will charge you ₦6.98.
How Secure and Safe Is Fidelity Bank USSD?
The Fidelity Bank USSD banking via *770# is risk-free and secure since it needs your specific PIN to validate all of your financial transactions. In light of this, keep your PIN and ATM debit card private.
In the unlikely event that you misplaced your phone, disable Fidelity Bank USSD banking right away by dialing the code *770*Phone Number# from any phone.
For instance, enter your phone number at *770*08012345678#.
What is Fidelity USSD Banking Dial *770#.
How To Recharge Yourself: Dial *770*AMOUNT# to recharge your phone. For instance, dial *770*1000# to recharge your phone with $1,000.
Can I Update My BVN and Email Address Using *770#?
Yes. To change your information, just dial *770# and follow the onscreen instructions.
Can I Connect the Service to Multiple Accounts?
The service is connected to all of your accounts automatically, so you may choose which one to use when making a transaction.
What Is the Maximum Daily Funds Transfers?
The maximum single transaction is N20,000. It is N100,000 each day. Please keep your PIN and password private, and change them if you believe they have been compromised.
Suppose I Misplace My Phone?
We provide a service called INSTANT BLOCKING to secure your money. If your phone is ever lost or stolen, just call *770*911*phone number to be banned# from any phone to instantly stop instant banking across all of your accounts.
What Is the Highest Daily Amount for Topping Airtime Purchase *770#
The highest Airtime Top up it N20,000.
How Can I Change My PIN (I Forgot My PIN)?
Customers phone *770#, choose “forgot PIN,” and then follow the on-screen instructions.
To Sum Up
The introduction of Fidelity’s new USSD code for activating services, buying airtime, and transferring money is a welcome development for customers seeking quick and convenient banking solutions.
With just a few simple steps, customers can activate services, purchase airtime for themselves or others, and transfer funds securely.
This innovation not only saves time but also ensures that banking services are easily accessible, even in areas with limited internet connectivity.
Polaris Bank USSD Code – How To Activate, Transfer and Checkem Balance On Polaris Bank
How to Activate, Transfer, Buy Airtime and Data, Pay Utility Bills Using FCMB USSD Code
Top 10 Best Banks for Students in Nigeria
KCB Opening Hours in Kenya – Weekday, Saturday & Sunday Branch Operating Times
Access Bank New USSD CODE *710# – Transfer Money and Check Balance