Best Generators to Buy in Nigeria: Nigeria is Africa’s giant. Rich in culture, natural resources, and crude oil, yet unable to permanently resolve the country’s unstable electricity supply.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
As a backup source of electricity, generators are commonly utilized. Best Brands of Generators.
In this article, we’ve compiled the best 10 generators to buy in Nigeria from a variety of reliable users and customers.
The most reliable, effective, and lengthy generator companies in Nigeria are those Its Nigerian market is now dominated by these top 10 generator models.
List of the Best 10 Generators to Buy in Nigeria
Here is our pick for the best generators to buy in Nigeria:
1. Firman Generators by Sumec
Firman Generators is one of the best generators to buy in Nigeria. In Nigeria, the Sumec Firman generator is a well-known brand. Their generators are effective and long-lasting.
They are simple to maintain and utilize fairly little fuel. Their engines are constructed of high-quality components and are simply replaced when they malfunction.
The capabilities of the Sumec Firman generator range from 0.9KVA to 9KVA. Some of these generators use gasoline for operation. However, they are efficient, reliable, and reasonably priced.
A few Sumec Firman generators’ prices
- E-commerce websites are selling the SUMEC FIRMAN 7.5KVA with remote control for ₦355,000 naira.
- In online purchases, SUMEC FIRMAN 3.2 KVA is available for ₦188,000 naira.
- The price of SUMEC FIRMAN SPG 3000 is ₦145,000 naira.
- The price of the SUMEC FIRMAN 3.2 Navigator is ₦159,000 naira.
- The price of the SUMEC FIRMAN 2.9KVA is ₦183,000 naira.
- The price of SUMEC FIRMAN 10KVA is ₦605,000 naira.
The use of these generators in residences, workplaces, etc
2. Mikano Generators
Due to its use as a heavy-duty engine, this is among the top generator models in Nigeria. They are perfect for big houses, big offices, big hotels, and big factories. Diesel powers Mikano generators.
They are very affordable, soundproof, and environmentally friendly. They are quite pricey, effective, and of great quality. The range of power is 9kVA to 800kVA.
The pricing on this range from ₦3,000,000 to ₦53,000,000 naira. The president urges peaceful talks with the striking physicians
Certain Mikano generators’ cost
- The price of a MIKANO 9kVA ranges from ₦2.5 million to ₦3 million.
- The price of the MIKANO 15KVA ranges from ₦2.9 to ₦3.4 million.
- The price of the MIKANO 20KVA ranges from ₦3.1 to ₦3.6 million naira.
- The price of a MIKANO 30KVA ranges from ₦3.8 million to ₦4.0 million.
- MIKANO 80KVA is sold between ₦5.5 Million to ₦5.7 Million.
3. Generators made by Elepaq
Among the strongest generators in Nigeria is this one. They are the best because of their excellence and ubiquity among Nigerian users.
It is perfect for offices or residences. They are as well. extremely effective, environmentally friendly, fuel-efficient, and durable.
Amazing features of Elepaq generators include recoil starts, powered AVR, quick key starters, and overcurrent protection. When some of the pieces break, they are affordable, dependable, and simple to maintain.
The price of the generator is between ₦100,000 and ₦3 million naira, and its power output ranges between 800KW to 10KVA.
Some Elepaq Generators’ Prices.
- The price of the 3.5KVA ELEPAQ generator key starter is between ₦130,000 and ₦150,000 naira.
- Eleaq sells their 4.5KVA SV6500E2 generator key starter.
- The price range for the 4.5KVA SV6500E2 ELEPAQ generator key starter is between ₦240,000 and ₦450,000.
- The price of an ELEPAQ generator ECO 1990 1.4KVA ranges from ₦36,000 to ₦45,000.
- The price of the ELEPAQ SV2200 7.5KVA generator ranges from ₦190,000 to ₦210,000.
- The price range for the ELEPAQ generator SPG 2200 1.8 KVA is ₦54,000 to ₦62,000.
- The price of the ELEPAQ SV18000E2 10KVA generator ranges from ₦215,000 to ₦250,000.
4. Honda Generators
Nigerians use these generators a lot because of the high engine quality and low fuel consumption.
It is regarded as one of the greatest generators in Nigeria because to its portability, dependability, usability, and low fuel consumption. Their generators can produce 450VA to 5.5KVA of power.
Some Honda Generators’ cost ranges
- The cost of the Honda EM650Z 450 VA generator ranges from ₦50,000 to ₦57,000.
- The cost of the Honda EB1000 750 VA generator ranges from ₦55,000 to ₦60,000.
- The cost of the Honda EB3000 2.3 KVA generator ranges from ₦110,000 to ₦125,000.
- The cost of the 2.3 KVA Honda EN3000S key starting generator ranges from ₦120,000 to ₦135,000.
- The price range for the Honda EG4000 3.2 KVA generator is ₦190,000 to ₦200,000 naira.
- The cost of the Honda S6500 5.0KVA generator ranges from ₦200,000 to ₦280,000 naira.
5. Elemax Generators
Elemax Generators use less gasoline and are environmentally beneficial. They are perfect for huge workplaces, companies, and houses.
This brand sells heavy-duty, inverters, heavy-duty diesel, and petrol products. The range of capacity is 800KW to 15KVA. USD/NGN exchange rate
Certain Elemax generator products’ costs
- The price of SV2800S 2.3KVA is between N200,000 and N230,000.
- The price range for the SH5300EX 4.8KVA is N790,000-N800,000.
- Sales of the SH11000 KVA key start range from N2.45 to N2.55 million.
- The price range for the Sh3200 2.6KVA (manual) generator is N330,000–N340,000.
- The price of the SH3900 3.3KVA generator is between N340,000 and N350,000.
Read Also: 7 Best Generators to Buy in Kenya 2023
6. Tiger Generators
One of the top generator models in Nigeria is this model. The majority of households in Nigeria utilize it extensively, and small businesses like barbershops and electrical shops depend on it as a backup power source.
They can run for a number of hours and are portable, dependable, simple to use, and fuel-efficient. They are typically a suitable choice for use in households and at the office.
Some Tiger generator products’ prices.
- The price range for the TG1400 is ₦35,000–₦45,000
- The price range for TG1500/1550 is ₦49,000–₦60,000.
- The price of TG27000 is between ₦75,000 and ₦80,000.
- The price range for TG950 650VA is ₦38,000 to ₦55,000.
- The price range for the TG3000 2.5KVA generator is ₦47,000 to ₦53,000.
- The price of a TPG6500E2 5KVA generator is between ₦80,000 and ₦100,000.
These industrial, heavy-duty generators are perfect for demanding tasks like running factories, sizable hotels, sizable office buildings, etc.
Perkins generators consume less gasoline, are soundproof, and are generally environmentally beneficial.
They are among the greatest generator brands due to their dependability and usage of high-quality engine components.
Their cost varies from N1.9 million to N35 million, and their output power varies from 15 KVA to 800 KVA.
Some Perkins Generator Products’ Prices
- The price of a 15KVA Perkins industrial generator varies from ₦1.9 million to ₦2.5 million.
- The price of a 20KVA Perkin industrial generator varies from ₦2.8 million to ₦3 million.
- The 25KVA Perkins industrial generator costs between ₦3million and ₦5 million.
- The cost of a 25KVA Perkins industrial generator ranges from ₦3 to ₦3.4 million.
- The price of a 100KVA Perkins industrial generator varies from ₦5.1 million to ₦5.4 million.
8. Kipor Power Systems
Kipor Power Systems is not a well-known brand. However, markets in Nigeria are being steadily penetrated by them.
Their generators are trustworthy and of decent quality. They are robust, effective, and noise-isolating.
Based on capacity, their prices range from ₦400,000 to ₦3,000,000.
9. Haier Thermocool
Haier Thermocool is well-known for producing kitchenware and gadgets. However, their generator products are reasonably priced of excellent quality, and have great power output.
They use little gasoline and range in price from ₦42,000 to ₦350,000, depending on capacity.
10. Lutian Generators
In the Nigerian market, Lutian generators are indeed pretty recent. The usage of this generator as a backup source of power is limited to a small portion of the Nigerian population. It is a robust and commercial generation.
It is perfect for manufacturers and businesses that carry out rigorous activities. Considering it is still striving to become prominent in the Nigerian market, it is quite affordable.
High-quality, long-lasting, fuel-efficient, and repairs are all advantages of the products.
Depending on the capacity, the pricing range is ₦80,000 to ₦350,000.
Some Lutian Generator items’ costs
- Prices for the 8.1KVA Lutian Ecological Generator with Remote Control range from ₦160,000 to ₦185,000.
- The price of the 6.9KVA Lutian Ecological Generator with Remote Control is between ₦140,000 and ₦165,000.
- The price of the 9.3 KVA Lutian Ecological Generator with remote control is between ₦180,000 and ₦200,000.
To Sum Up
Selecting the best generator in Nigeria can be a critical decision to ensure uninterrupted power supply.
With various options available in the market, it’s essential to consider your specific needs, budget, and reliability factors when making a choice.
Whether you require backup power for your home, business, or outdoor adventures, the right generator can provide peace of mind during power outages.
Take your time to research and make an informed decision to find the best generator that suits your requirements in Nigeria.
Top 10 AC Brands in South Africa 2023 (Price and Features)
Top 10 AC Brands in Ghana 2023 (Prices and Features)
7 Best Blenders to Buy in Kenya in 2023/2024
7 Best Smart TVs Brands in Kenya for 2023/2024
Best Blender Brands in South Africa for 2023/2024