There are several MTN tariff plans, which you can also use in buying mobile data, but we have researched and found out the best plan for data and how to migrate to the tariff plan.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
The cost of data is becoming alarmingly high; it seems no network provider is safe when it comes to draining your data. However, MTN still has some of the best data services in the country.
We will take you through the Tariff plans, but remember; we want to teach you about the Best MTN tariff Plan for Mobile Data subscription.
Read Also: How to check NIN on Airtel
The Best MTN Tariff Plan for Data 2023 and How to Migrate to It
MTN has several tariff plans for data; how do they work, and how can one migrate to them?
1. MTN Pulse
Pulse is a special plan on the MTN network where you can save money on calls and messages. It also gives you extra data every month and double data if you buy a big data package.
Plus, you can get cheap data at night. To join Pulse, dial *406# or text 406 to 312.
Benefits of MTN Pulse
Here are the good things you’ll get when you join MTN Pulse:
- You’ll pay a flat rate of 12kobo per second for calls to any network in Nigeria, but the first 90 seconds of the day will be at 27kobo per second.
- Special Data Plans:
- 750MB for 3 days plus up to 1 hour of free IG/Youtube/TikTok data for ₦300.
- 1.5GB for a week plus up to 1 hour of free IG/Youtube/TikTok data for ₦500.
- Nighttime Data Bundles: You can get 250MB for N25 or 500MB for N50 and use up to 2GB.
- Special Instagram, TikTok & YouTube Bundles: You can get 350MB for ₦100 (valid for 1 day) or 1GB for ₦200.
- You’ll earn Pulse Points when you make calls and activate certain data plans. You can exchange these points for free data.
- Campus Zone Offer: If you’re in a higher institution in Nigeria, you’ll enjoy a 100% data bonus for every 100MB, 150MB, or 200MB you use.
- There are also other useful products and services from MTN available to you.
How to Migrate to MTN Pulse
All MTN prepaid customers can switch to the MTN Pulse tariff plan.
Text 406 to 131,
Dial *406*1# or *123*2*2#.
You can equally Dial
2. MTN Beta Talk
When you become a part of MTN BetaTalk, you get amazing rewards for your recharges:
- 250% Bonus: You receive 250% extra airtime and data bonuses when you recharge from N1 to N999.
- Big Bonuses: When you recharge N1000 or more, you’ll enjoy a whopping 250% airtime bonus and a flat N2500 for data usage.
For more details on these benefits, check out the FAQs below.
How to Join MTN BetaTalk
Joining MTN BetaTalk is simple. You can switch to this plan using any of these methods:
- Text BT to 312
- Dial 1232*1#
- MTN ChatBot
- myMTN NG App
- myMTN Web:
To migrate with myMTN web, use the following steps:
- Visit https://mymtn.com.ng
- Enter your phone number.
- Enter the OTP and choose ‘Proceed.’
- Click your name at the top right corner.
- Select ‘My Plan.’
- Choose ‘Other Plans.’
- Select ‘MTN BetaTalk.’
3. MTN TrueTalk
MTN TruTalk prepaid tariff plan allows users to enjoy a flat call rate of 12 kobo per second for calls to all local networks in Nigeria after paying a daily access fee of ₦10.
Key Benefits of MTN TruTalk:
- Flat Rate: Users can make calls to any local network in Nigeria at a flat rate of 12 kobo per second.
- Access Fee: This plan has a daily access fee of ₦10.
- Free First Migration: The first migration into the TruTalk plan within a month is free of charge.
- Subsequent Migrations: After the first migration in a month, subsequent migrations into the TruTalk plan will incur a fee of N102.
- Access to MTN Services: Subscribers on this plan have access to all MTN products and services.
To migrate to MTN TruTalk, users can follow these channels:
- Text ‘TT’ to 312.
- Dial *400# or *12326#.
- Use the myMTN App: Login, select ‘Other Plans,’ and choose ‘TruTalk.’
- Access via myMTN Web by visiting https://mymtn.com.ng, entering your phone number, and following the prompts.
4. MTN Xtra Special
MTN XtraSpecial Prepaid offers a consistent rate of 13.33 kobo/second for calls to ALL networks in Nigeria and nine (9) International countries after the initial 90-second call of the day at 20 kobo/second.
This plan is open to all MTN Prepaid customers, and switching to the XtraSpecial Prepaid tariff plan is easy.
With the XtraSpecial prepaid plan, you get:
- A flat rate of 13.33 kobo/second for calls to ALL local networks in Nigeria and nine(9) international countries after the first 90-second call of the day at 20 kobo/second.
- Special data bundles, including a 15GB monthly data bundle at ₦3,500 and a 5GB monthly data bundle at ₦1,500.
To migrate to the MTN XtraSpecial plan, you have several options:
- Text ‘408’ to 312
- Dial 4081# or 1232*4#
- Use the myMTN NG App: Login, go to ‘Other Plans,’ and select ‘XtraSpecial.’
- Access it through myMTN Web by visiting https://mymtn.com.ng, entering your phone number, and following the instructions under ‘My Plan’ and ‘Other Plans,’ then choose ‘MTN XtraSpecial.’
5. MTN Xtravalue
MTN XtraValue tariff Plan is a plan designed to reward you with airtime for National SMS & calls, International calls to selected destinations, and generous volumes of data for browsing when you subscribe to any XtraValue Bundle plan.
With XtraValue, you have two choices:
- Xtra Talk: This tariff plan offers you more Airtime than data. If you choose to have more airtime to data, then this XtraValue tariff plan is adequate.
- XtraData: This tariff plan offers MTN customers more Data than Airtime. So, if you surf the internet to make calls, this tariff plan is good for you.
Advantages of MTN XtraValue
- Get more data and airtime value
- Permits you to buy airtime and data.
- It gives you an opportunity to call Nigeria and other selected countries with airtime.
How to Migrate to MTN XtraValue Using USSD Code
Dial *131*2# and choose any XtraValue plan of your choice.
You can also send your preferred Xtra Value tariff plan to 131.
myMTN App helps choose the XtraValue plan of choice from the accessible plans.
Log on to myMTN web
To Sum Up
MTN has several tariff plans, but nothing beats MTN’s pulse for data. However, if you like airtime bonuses and your data, you can use Xtravalue and Betatalk.
Overall, MTN has some of the best data plans and the most effective data service in Nigeria.
How to Borrow Data From Glo
How To Connect Shark Robot To WiFi And How to Change Shark Robot WiFi Password
Glo YouTube Night Bundle: How to Activate And Check Glo YouTube Night Plan
How To Check 9Mobile Airtime Balance and Data Plan Balance (2023)
How to Retrieve NIN Number Without Phone Number Updated 2023/2024