The SteamFast SF-727 Home and Away Mini Steam Iron may be used anywhere and is lightweight and portable.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
This is the perfect travel companion. The iron is environmentally friendly and compatible with practically all textiles.
With just a rapid 15-second heat-up steam time, all of your ironing activities can be completed in a matter of minutes.
Sharp creases and wrinkle elimination are accomplished by the Home and Away Steam Iron. Larger irons cannot fit in places that the SF-727 can because of its compact non-stick soleplate.
It’s perfect for fast touch-ups before a business meeting or a quick trip to the supermarket and is easy to use.
Keep reading for our review of the SF-717 Steam Iron including proper maintainance and where to buy it.
Read Also: 7 Best Generators to Buy in Kenya 2023
The Steamfast Sf-727 Travel Mini Steam Iron: Product Review
The 375W power, 7-foot cable, and single voltage of the tiny steam iron SF-727 are its only features.
It has three heat settings, the highest of which is ideal for cotton and linen, however, the temperature range is not indicated. The iron simply has a steam/no steam button; there is no on/off button.
The iron is a comfortable size for the hand, measuring around 8 inches from tip to base and 3 inches from base side to base. It works well for quilting, sewing, and crafts as well as for travel.
Additionally, it is very lightweight and simple to use. For left-handed users, the cord was positioned in an uncomfortable spot, according to several consumers.
One client said that after using it for the first time, it began to leak. Overall, because of its high quality and practicality, this tiny steam iron is recommended.
What Makes the Steamfast Sf-727 Travel Mini Iron a Good Choice?
Here are some justifications for selecting the Home and Away Steamfast SF-727 Steamer Iron.
- Strong and efficient steam generation makes it an excellent travel companion.
- Easy to pack or store for travel because of its compact and lightweight
- The sturdy sole plate won’t stick
- Creates clean creases and smoothes out wrinkles
- Cleanse and Refresh: 99.9% of bacteria and germs are killed by steam.
- Excellent for fast touch-ups and simple to use
- In 15 seconds, heats up and produces steam
- 3 different temperature settings
- One-touch steam control to provide an extra steam burst
- When not in use, the integrated cord wrap neatly stores the cord.
- 2-year Steamfast warranty
- Dimensions: 6.18 x 4.84 x 3.94 inches (15.7 x 12.3 x 10 cm) are the dimensions of the package.
- Weight: 1.17 pounds (0.53 kg) (0.53 kg) of the item
- Model: SteamFast SF-727,
- Color: White,
- Recommended Applications for the Product Mini Steam Iron, 50 Hz
- Portable and simple to use
- Comfortable heat controls
- Suitable for fast press-on sewing projects and crafts on the go
- Ideal for removing seams
- For left-handed users, the positioning of the cord could be uncomfortable.
- There has been one instance of an iron that leaked when it was initially used.
Read Also: 20 Best Tubular Battery Brands
How to Use a Steamfast Steamer
As a result, Before using, carefully read all directions:
- When handling this steam appliance, use caution. Touching hot metal, hot water, or steam might result in burns.
- When turning the product on its side to empty the reservoir, take extra care to prevent contact with hot water.
- Test the readiness of the steam before each use, holding the item carefully away from your body, to minimize the danger of contact with hot water. Wait a little while longer and try again if no steam rises.
- Use your hands or other items to feel the appliance for steam instead of peering inside.
- When connected, don’t let the appliance run unattended.
- Avoid submerging the device in liquids to lower the danger of electric shock.
- When adding water, draining it, or when the appliance is not in use, always unplug it from the electrical outlet.
- Never let the cord come in contact with anything hot. Before storing the appliance, let it cool completely. When storing an appliance, loosely loop the cord around it.
- Never pull the cord out of the outlet by accident. Simply grab the plug and pull to disconnect instead.
- If the device’s cable is broken, it has been dropped, or both, do not use it. Avoid disassembling or attempting to repair the appliance to lower the danger of electric shock. A licensed service technician must carry out any repairs. A danger of fire, electric shock, or injury when using the appliance might result from improper reassembly or maintenance.
- Overheating and plug distortion may result from a loose fit between the plug and the wall outlet (receptacle). Use of the product in this outlet must end. To replace outlets that are worn out or loose, speak with a licensed electrician.
- Avoid using another high-wattage appliance on the same circuit to lessen the chance of overload.
- If an extension cord is required, it should have a 15 amp rating. Less-rated cords run the risk of overheating. It is important to place the cable carefully so that it cannot be yanked or tripped over.
- This device features a polarized plug, meaning one blade is broader than the other, to lessen the chance of electric shock. Only one way to insert this plug into a polarized outlet will work. Reverse the plug if it won’t fit in the outlet completely. Contact a licensed electrician to install the right outlet if it still does not fit. In any case, avoid changing the plugin.
Using distilled or de-mineralized water with your Deluxe Compact Garment Steamer is the best approach to reduce mineral build-up.
To eliminate any deposits that accumulate, it is also advised that the Reservoir be cleaned at least once each month.
Your Deluxe Compact Garment Steamer will last longer and continue to operate at its best if you do this.
Allow the device to cool down after EVERY USE, then add 1 oz. of water, shake to remove mineral buildup, and empty the tank.
To get rid of mineral buildup
- Disconnect the power line from the outlet.
IMPORTANT: The device has to be disconnected throughout the cleaning process.
- Give the appliance 15 minutes to finish cooling.
- Remove the cap from the water reservoir and pour any residual water into a sink or bathtub.
- Measure 4 oz. (118 ml) of vinegar in a measuring cup. Pour vinegar into the reservoir gradually.
- Pour the vinegar into the reservoir for 30 to 40 minutes to soak.
- Vinegar in the Reservoir should be drained into a tub or sink. Fresh water should be added to the reservoir, drained, and repeated until the vinegar smell is gone.
- Change the water reservoir cap.
Where to Buy SteamFast SF-717 Steam Iron
You can buy tthe the several places including:
- U-Buy NG
- Steamfast Outlets Near You
To Sum Up
The SteamFast Travel Mini Electric Steam Iron SF-727 is a compact and versatile solution for travelers and individuals looking for a convenient ironing option.
With its lightweight design, efficient steam capabilities, and affordable price point, it offers a compelling package for those on the go.
Despite its small size, this mini steam iron packs a punch when it comes to wrinkle removal and garment care.
Its portability makes it an excellent choice for business trips, vacations, or small living spaces where storage is limited.
The added convenience of variable temperature settings and a quick heat-up time further enhances its usability.
7 Best Smart TVs to Buy in South Africa in 2023/2024
Cast Iron On Electric Stove
Top 13 Best Cast Iron Electric Stoves Reviews, Pros and Cons 
SteamFast Travel Mini Electric Steam Iron sf-727: Review, Specs and Price
Best Generator Brands, Reviews, Specs and Prices