How to recharge GOtv without service charge: Traditionally, you need to make a payment for your GOtv subscription at any Multichoice Africa branch near you. But the world is going digital currently.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Hence, Recharge Gotv with your phone or with your computer in the comfort of your home.
In this guide, I’ll show you the 12 steps you can use to recharge GOtv online or with bank USSD in Nigeria without any service charge.
12 Tips and Step-by-Step Guide on How to Recharge GoTV without Service Charge
You can make use of one of the below easy and accessible payment options to recharge your GoTV without service charge:
1. Recharge GOtv GoTV using Quickteller
QuickTeller allows the subscriber to pay into his subscription account for the renewal of his services from the Quick Teller web link.
This platform interfaces with the Integrated billing system( IBS) and gives the subscriber immediate values that prompt an automatic connection of the disconnected service within 5 twinkles.
To pay your GOtv subscription online
- Switch your decoder on if your account has formerly been dissociated.
- Log on towww.quickteller.com/gotv and handpick the GOtv bouquet of your choice( GOtv or GOtvplus).
- Enter your email address, and IUC number, and enter your mobile phone number.
- Click NEXT.
- Enter the GOtv subscriber’s name and confirm your IUC number.
- Click PAY and click on your disbenefit card type i.e. Interswitch, bounce, or MasterCard.
- Enter your card details i.e. Card Number and Expiry Date as inscribed on your disbenefit card, and also enter your 4 number Leg.
- Click PAY formerly. They will credit your GOtv account and restore your viewing.
2. Recharge GOtv GoTV using eTranzact
The eTranzact BankIT result allows you to pay for your subscription, directly from your bank account, online and on mobile.
To pay on a mobile: Simply telephone * 389 * 9 * smartcardnumber# also follow the prompts.
To pay online, on the GOTV website
- Select Country, input a specific Smart card number, and click on the VERIFY button.
- Click VIEW BALANCE AND PAY to do the payment summary runner caching date and quantum due for payment.
- Click PAY to do to the Payment Subscription runner showing the Account Holder’s details.
- Select eTranzact Payment Option and elect BankIT.
- Input the Bank account number and elect preferred Bank.
- Induce a 6- number passcode and submit details
- Dial * 389 * 00# with a phone number registered with the nominated Bank to admit an OTP.
- Input the OTP in the space handed and click PAY.
- You will get a Payment Response stating the details of the sale and a successful payment.
3. Recharge GOtv GoTV using Paga ePay
You’re now able to pay for your GOtv subscription using Pagae-Pay.
To make an online payment for your GOtv subscription use Pagae-Pay, visiteazy.gotvafrica.com and log into your account.
You’ll see a list of online payment styles that are available in your country. elect Pagae-Pay and follow the instructions.
4. Recharge GOtv GoTV using Paga Mobile
This Mobile payment is powered by an independent fiscal institution called PAGATECH. The client can make the payments through a registered mobile portmanteau using a mobile phone, laptop, or desktop device.
Paga collects your Leg via IVR or USSD complete! TO PAY VIA PAGA ONLINE Simply log in (mypaga.com), fill out the word transparent, and also click “ go ”.
5. Recharge GOtv GoTV using GlobaPAY
To make an online payment for your GOtv subscription using via GlobalPAY, visiteazy.gotvafrica.com/pay and also log into your account.
Go to the PAY runner and elect GlobalPAY and also fill in your payment details as needed and click on Complete PaymentGlobalPAY.com.
It will redirect you to the GlobalPAY website where you will select your Card Type and also enter your Card Number and click on Pay.
You’ll diverted back to your account on the GOtv Eazy website
6. Recharge GOtv GoTV using Eazy Money
Allows you to pay using your Eazy Money mobile portmanteau online(GoTVAfrica.com). Simply, enter your mobile number and Eazy plutocrat Leg.
Should you not have an Eazy plutocrat portmanteau, you can register at a Zenith Bank branch.
7. Recharge GOtv GoTV using PayU
For credit card payments via PayU follow the process below
- Login to your account on GoTV Account
- Go to the Pay runner and click on the PayU totem.
- It will redirect you to the PayU payment runner to enter your credit card details and complete the payment.
- After processing the payment and evidence on PayU, it will take you back to the Eazy Self-Service website.
8. Recharge GOtv GoTV using Stanbic Mobile
Stanbic Mobile USSD:
The Stanbic Mobile Wallet is USSD-based, the customer is required to dial a short code and the menu will be displayed on the screen.
Dial *909# on your mobile phone and send Select ‘4’ and press Register. Provide customer information required on each field and send.
Stanbic Mobile Online:
You can also pay your subscription on any WAP-enabled phone (for example, Nokia or BlackBerry).
To make a payment:
- Visit the Mobile Money WAP site on Stanbic IBTC
- Select Mobile Money, and input your number.
- Click on Register and provide customer details as required,
- It will then direct the customer to GOtv Page on Stanbic Mobile To Pay for a GOtv Subscription, directly dial. *909*60#
9. Recharge GOtv GoTV using FCMB Bank
You can pay in cash to FCMB tellers at all FCMB Branches. The customer must fill out a form by the teller by inputting their name, phone number, and IUC number.
10. Recharge GOtv GoTV using Zenith Bank Internet banking
This is a mobile wallet from Zenith Bank, Nigeria, the application can be downloaded from the mobile app store or from Eazymoney
After Logging in, the customer must select Bill payment. Select Eazy money or bank depending on where the customer wants to pay.
The Biller Number is the smartcard number. The customer must enter the amount intending to pay.
Customer must Input 4 digit Secret PIN and will receive SMS for successful or unsuccessful payment. The App on a phone can be used by multiple users.
NB: (Bank is for Zenith Account holders who have linked their account to the mobile wallet known as the Banked Customers while Eazy money selection is for Non-Zenith Account Holders called Unbanked Customers).The Biller Code is DStv.
11. Recharge GOtv GoTV using Konga Pay Mobile App
‘To make payments for your GOtv subscription using KongaPay, visit Kongapay or download the app ( available for Android and iOS devices) and then register or log in to your account.
Go to services and bills select TV subscription, select GOtv as the subscription type and input your smart card number.
Your details as well as your current bouquet plan are automatically pre-populated on the screen.
To change the current plan select the bouquet drop-down menu and select appropriately.
- Select *Auto-renew every month* to authorize GOtv to automatically bill and renew your subscription every month.
- Select *Pay* and input your KongaPay pin and OTP sent to your phone.
- Select confirm, the transaction has been completed and your GOtv account is activated.
12. Recharge GoTV using bank Short Codes [USSD]
i. DSTv / GOTv Zenith Bank Quick Codes – *966#
To check your account balance, dial *966*00#
You need to register first before using the *966* code. Registration involves 6 steps.
- Simply dial *966*00# with your AlertZ number
- You will be prompted to enter the last 4 digits of your Debit (ATM) card number.
- The next page will display your Account Name and you will be prompted to create a 4-digit PIN
- Confirm the 4-digit PIN
- If successful, you will get a message “ Retrieving your balance “
ii. DSTv / GOTv GTBank Quick Codes – *737*
- Account Opening on the GTB platform is *737*0#
- For GTB fund transfer to other accounts, dial *737*Amount*Account number#
- To buy your own Airtime, dial *737*Amount#
- Buying Airtime for others, dial *737*Amount*Mobile number#
- For StarTime Subscription payment, dial *737*37*Amount*Decoder number#
iii. DSTv / GOTv First Bank Quick Codes – *894*
- FBN reset Banking PIN, just dial *894*0#
- For airtime purchase, dial *894*Amount#
- To buy Airtime for others, dial *894*Amount*Mobile number#
iv. DSTv / GOTv Fidelity Bank Instant Codes – *770*
To open an account as a nonaccount holder, just dial *770*0#
To transfer funds to other accounts from your mobile phone, dial *737*Amount*Account number#, Follow on-screen instructions, and complete your transaction with your PIN/Token
v. Fidelity Bank DSTV or GOTV, Code *770#
- Fidelity bank Airtime purchase for others, dial *770*Amount*Mobile number#
- To pay for your Bills (DSTV or GOTV), dial *770*Code*Smartcard number* Amount#,
- ( For DSTV which has code of 1099, simply dial *770*1099*Smartcard number* Amount#.
- For GOTV which has code 1088, simply dial *770*1088*D number* Amount#)
vi. DSTv / GOTv Wema Bank Quick Codes – *945#
To open an account as a nonaccount holder, just dial *945*1#
- To transfer funds to other accounts from your mobile phone, dial *945*BeneficiaryAccountNumber*Amount#,
- Follow on-screen instructions and complete your transaction with your PIN/Token.
vii. Wema Bank USSD short code *945#.
Wema Bank Airtime purchase for others, dial *945*Mobile Number*Amount#.
To pay your bills, simply dial *945#, select Pay Bills, choose the desired option, respond to the options, and make your payment.
viii. DSTv / GOTv UBA Quick Codes – *919#
This code is still restricted to a few features such as Airtime recharge and checking of Bank account balances.
- To check account balance, just dial *919*00#.
- UBA link BVN to account, just dial *919*6#.
- For airtime purchase, dial *919*Amount#.
- To buy Airtime for others, dial *919*Mobile Number*Amount#.
To Sum Up
We hope these 12 tips and our step-by-step guide provide you with valuable insights on how to recharge your GoTV without incurring any service charge.
By following these practical tips, you can enjoy uninterrupted access to your favorite shows and channels without worrying about extra fees.
Take control of your GoTV recharge process and save money while enjoying your entertainment.
FCMB USSD New Code – How to Activate, Transfer Money, and Check Account Balance
Mobile and Internet Banking for Zenith Bank, Access, UBA, and First Banks
Where Can I Repair Syinix TV Screen?
LG TV Keeps Disconnecting from Wi-Fi (How to Fix?)
Best Smart TVs in Nigeria and How to Connect it to your Smartphone