Can’t remember how to check the data and account balance on your 9mobile device? Don’t worry right now.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
After reading this post, you can check the data and account balances on your 9mobile account. You may also find information on how to check your 9mobile bonus account on this website.
On this page, you will discover comprehensive instructions for checking the balances of all 9mobile accounts, including the main account, bonus account, and data balances.
We will also explain the sharing and gifting of 9mobile data bundles.
One of Nigeria’s major telecom service providers is 9mobile, formally known as Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd.
The Nigerian Communications Commission granted EMTS (9mobile) a business license there in 2007.
After purchasing the majority of Etisalat Nigeria in 2017, the company changed its name from Etisalat to 9mobile.
After the name change and rebranding, the firm launched its new brand identity, a host of new and better features, and a bevy of alluring advantages for its consumers in July 2017.
The 9mobile network features the most affordable tariff plans and data bundles compared to other networks. However, despite the name change and rebranding, the network remains the majority of its original programming.
How to Check Your 9mobile Account Balance
Follow the steps below to check your 9mobile account balance:
- Open the call app on your smartphone.
- Make a USSD call by entering *232# with your 9mobile SIM card.
- Your 9mobile account balance will appear on the screen when you dial the code.
- Moreover, 9mobile will send you an SMS with your account balance.
NOTE: All 9mobile tariff plans, including MoreTalk, MoreCliq, MoreFlex, MoreLife, MoreFlex evolution, TalkZone, and CliqLite, allow you to check your account balance by dialing the *232# number.
How to Check 9mobile’s Data Balance
The steps listed below should be followed to check your 9mobile data balance:
- Open the call app on your smartphone.
- With your 9mobile, enter *228# as the USSD code.
- Your remaining 9 mobile data will be visible on the screen. The status and expiration date of your data bundle are also listed.
- Also, the screen will show any extra airtime on your 9mobile SIM card.
Moreover, you may SMS to check your 9mobile data balance.
- With your 9mobile SIM card, just text “INFO” to 228.
- You will receive a text message stating your data balance and expiry date.
Data Sharing on 9Mobile: How to Do It
Do you want to share information with your relatives and friends? If so, I have some exciting news for you. You may share data from your 9mobile SIM card with other 9mobile customers differently.
On 9mobile, you may exchange data using the following methods:
Family Data Sharing
Up to five 9mobile lines enrolled for the family sharing data plan can share a portion of your data bundles with you through the 9mobile family sharing data plan.
The steps listed below should be followed to use the family share data plan:
- Open the call app on your smartphone, then enter *917#.
- Purchase any 9mobile regular data plan after calling the code.
- To provide the receiver access to your data, dial 2299pindata quotarecipient’s number3#.
- To select from the various options, call *200# as well.
NOTE: Unused data bundles that have been allocated can be reclaimed.
The 9mobile data transfer feature is an additional means of sharing data with other 9mobile users.
You may utilize this option to send data from your remaining data balance to another 9mobile user. Follow the steps below to use the 9mobile data transfer option:
- Pick up your phone, open the Call app, and dial 229pinMB volume recipient’s number#.
- For instance, dial 22900004008091234567# to send data to 08091234567.
Please note that you can only transmit 200MB at a time and a maximum of 1GB daily.
The 911 phone: Using the data-giving feature, you may purchase data bundles for another 9mobile member.
The receiver will receive the data bundle, while you will be charged for the transaction.
Follow these steps to give a data bundle on 9mobile:
- Enter the recipient’s number in the call app on your phone after entering the normal data plan code.
- For instance, dial 22927recipient’s number# to purchase a 1GB data bundle for a buddy.
Data Plan for Many Devices
With the 9mobile multi-device plan, you may use a single data package across some devices.
Up to four additional or secondary SIMs can join the primary SIM. Follow the steps below to use the multi-device plan:
- Open the call app on your phone and dial 215pin1new number*new puk# for SIM 1.
- For the following SIMs, replace “1” with “2,” “3,” or “4”.
To Sum Up
Being a part of the 9mobile telecommunications network is fantastic. Several advantages exist for new and existing users, from free voice calls to data packages.
Feel free to bookmark this page as a favorite to receive regular updates on the 9mobile network. Please don’t hesitate to ask questions about any problems you have.
Polaris Bank New USSD Code – How to Activate, Transfer and Check Balance
FCMB USSD New Code – How to Activate, Transfer Money, and Check Account Balance
Union Bank New Transfer Code| How to Activate the USSD Mobile Banking Code
Access Bank New USSD Code and How to Activate Mobile Transfer
How to Register and Activate Stanbic USSD Code Without an ATM Card