Are you in need of cash but don’t have an ATM card? Or maybe you have lost your card and need to access your money. Well, no worries because with First Bank Nigeria Cardless Withdrawal, you can withdraw cash without a debit card.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
First Bank Nigeria Cardless Withdrawal is a secure service that enables customers to withdraw money from their bank accounts at any First Bank ATM without using a debit card.
It’s a fast, easy, and secure way to access your funds when you need them most. This guide will show you how to complete a cardless withdrawal from First Bank Nigeria.
Read Also: Top 10 Best Banks for Students in Nigeria
How to Withdraw from First Bank Nigeria without an ATM Card
To withdraw from First Bank Nigeria without an ATM card, you can use the Cardless Withdrawal feature.
- To sign up for the Cardless Withdrawal Service, visit your nearest First Bank Nigeria branch and complete the required paperwork.
- You must have an active account with First Bank Nigeria and be registered for online banking.
- After signing up, you’ll be issued a unique code for accessing your funds.
- Use this code at any First Bank Nigeria ATM to initiate a Cardless Withdrawal.
- Select the Cardless Withdrawal option on the ATM.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw and press Enter.
- The cash will be dispensed, and your account balance will be displayed.
- You’ll receive a confirmation message on your registered mobile phone once the withdrawal is completed.
Note that there are limits on how much you can withdraw using this service, such as a daily limit of ₦100,000 per transaction and a maximum daily withdrawal limit of ₦500,000.
You cannot use the Cardless Withdrawal Service if your account balance is less than ₦5,000.
By utilizing the Cardless Withdrawal Service, you can conveniently access your funds without the need for a physical ATM card, ensuring flexibility and security for your transactions.
Requirements for First Bank Nigeria Cardless Withdrawal
Requirements for First Bank Nigeria Cardless Withdrawal include:
- An active First Bank account.
- Access to the internet.
- Sufficient funds in your account (up to ₦100,000 withdrawal limit).
- Access to your First Bank Nigeria internet banking account.
- Ability to log in to your internet banking account.
- Knowledge of the Cardless Withdrawal process, including selecting the withdrawal amount and generating a unique withdrawal code.
- Recipient’s account details (if applicable).
- Access to any First Bank branch or ATM location to complete the withdrawal using the generated code.
- Assurance of security as all transactions are monitored and verified by the bank’s fraud detection system.
Note: The unique withdrawal code expires after 24 hours for added security.
Tips for Using First Bank Nigeria Cardless Withdrawal
Using the Cardless Withdrawal service is quick, easy, and secure, enhancing convenience for your banking needs.
It’s important to double-check that the ATM is owned by First Bank Nigeria before entering your code.
Additionally, always remember to keep your code secure and never share it with anyone else.
Lastly, be sure to always keep an eye on your account balance after withdrawing money so that you can detect any fraudulent activity quickly.
To Sum Up
Using First Bank Nigeria’s cardless withdrawal service is a great way to access your funds without having to use a physical ATM card.
We hope this blog post has helped explain how it works and provided some tips for using it safely and securely.
Leave a comment below if this article has helped you Withdraw without your card.
FCMB USSD New Code – How to Activate, Transfer Money, and Check Account Balance
Union Bank New Transfer Code| How to Activate the USSD Mobile Banking Code
Access Bank New USSD Code and How to Activate Mobile Transfer
KCB Opening Hours in Kenya – Weekday, Saturday & Sunday Branch Operating Times
Stanbic Bank Kenya USSD Code – How to Use *990# for Quick Transactions